Tháng Một 31, 2023
- Engage in investment banking activities including: M&A, IPOs and equity capital markets, etc.
- Develop various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Develop relationships with new and existing investors, partners in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Create presentations for investors.
- Other tasks assigned by IB Director.
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Investment, Securities ….and other related fields
- Singaporean or Vietnameses with Permernant Resident Card are welcome to apply.
- Three or more years of experience in a finance or business background, particularly on the sell-side.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Competitive income, performance bonus
- Health Insurance
- Others benefits according to the Group policy
- Training programs, personal development programs
- Team Building
IV. Contact Person
Recruitment Department: Ms. Ha My
Mobile/Zalo/Whatsapp: +84 986807784