Tháng Mười Hai 31, 2022
Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa
We are looking to hire a commendable executive chef (French cuisine) to manage our kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly. The executive chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a cooperative relationship with team members, optimizes staff productivity, and serves as a replacement in team members’ absence.
- Trains, develops and motivates supervisors and culinary staff to meet and exceed established food preparation standards on a consistent basis.
- Teaches preparation according to well defined recipes and follows up and discusses ways of constantly improving the cuisine at the property.
- Display exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
- Be able to provide direction for all day-to-day operations in the kitchen.
- Understand employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and kitchen staff.
- Provides and supports service behaviours that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Actively involves in menu development and maintaining updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation.
- Determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Ensures all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with local Health department and hotel standards.
- Hospitality Management or equivalent Culinary university degree.
- With a minimum of 5 years experiences in a similar capacity/function in an international five-star hotel.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Having an eye for detail and creativity to look at things differently will be a key to developing the Food and Beverage Experience.
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Advanced knowledge of food professional principles and practices.
- Competitive income, 13th month salary, performance bonus.
- Others benefits according to the Group policy.
- Training programs, personal development programs.
- Team Building.
- Health Insurance.
- Housing allowance, visa, work permit and TRC support.
IV. CONTACT PERSON
Mobile: 0961 646 393 (Ms. Huong)
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org