Tháng Một 31, 2023
- Developing the on going business activities within the automotive and electronic toll collection segment
- Identifying new business opportunities in line with the business strategy and defined targets
- Actively manage both external and internal stakeholders relationships
- Proactively engaging in Fundraising activities of the Company
- Managing pipeline of business deals from sourcing prospects, outreaching, commercial negotiation to deal closing
- Pitching new partnership ideas to stakeholders
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or relevant business fields.
- Experienced in corporate fundraising – with track record of delivering several corporate partnerships to meet fundraising targets and maximise other opportunities
- Experience of prospect research across statutory, trusts/foundations and other resources
- Knowledge of the trust and foundation fundraising landscape across Singapore and international, specifically funders for automotive, electronic toll collection and their requirements
- A passion for fundraising and being part of a high-performing team
- Excellent relationship-building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Competitive income, performance bonus
- Health Insurance
- Others benefits according to the Group policy
- Training programs, personal development programs
- Team Building
IV. Contact Person
Recruitment Department: Ms. Huong Hoang
Mobile/Zalo/Whatsapp: +84 961 646 393