In addition to the welfare and benefits to the labors, TASCO also pays much attention to society and communities. TASCO, with the spirit of “the leaves protect tattered ones”, has been sponsoring many programs to support the community and bring happiness to vulnerable people with some typical activities as follows:
- TASCO contributed 15 billion Vietnam Dong to build suspension bridges for people in Northern mountainous areas, Central Region and Central Highlands (Tây Nguyên).
- TASCO gave 1000 gifts in Tet holidays to households in 06 certain communes of Nam Dinh, Thai Binh and Hai Phong provinces.
- TASCO gave 500 million dong to Ba Be district, Cao Thuong commune to build Ban Cam kindergarten.
- TASCO gave 120 gifts to Quang Binh residents after heavey storms no. 10 and 11 with the aim of helping them stabilize and recover their lives after the destructive storms.
- On 27/7/2013, TASCO gave 260 gifts at the amount of 130 million Vietnam dong (each gift is 500,000 dong) to Nam Dinh Province and Thai Binh Province for their sending to the families having soldiers killed in combat and cadres in the Resistance War against America.
- In 3/2014, TASCO contributed 300.000.000 Vietnam Dong to the Post-war Bomb and Mine Remedial Programs in Vietnam by BIDV’s appeals